Water Conservation Tanks
Our high-performance tanks are the reliable water solution
ZCL | Xerxes fiberglass water storage tanks provide maximum reliability and watertight performance, making them ideal for a range of water capture and storage applications, including rainwater harvesting, stormwater retention and detention, chiller-unit condensation collection and greywater collection. These long-lasting storage solutions reduce water consumption and provide sustainable, measurable benefits for the homes, businesses and communities they support. That’s why facility designers often specify fiberglass tanks for collection and reuse systems that qualify for LEED® green building points. Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and installers throughout North America.
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- 100% premium resin and fiberglass (no fillers)
- Available in underground and aboveground models
- Available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Flexible design options to accept pumps, filters and calming inlets
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of accessories available
- Not limited by burial depth or water table
- Available in capacities up to 60,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 227,000 liters in Canada
Crafted for performance, flexibility & safety
Discover the benefits of our advanced fluid storage technology and product expertise for enhancing system design and extending project lifecycle performance.