Potable Water Storage Tanks
Storing clean drinking water can be refreshingly simple
Health and safety requirements for drinking water systems can be complex, but sourcing a tank that meets them shouldn’t be. Engineers design water distribution and handling systems with ZCL | Xerxes potable water storage tanks, because they are manufactured with NSF 61-listed materials at our NSF 61-certified manufacturing facilities. This gives customers the assurance they need when installing storage tanks for public water systems. ZCL | Xerxes quality assurance measures and facility inspections help to ensure our tanks continue to deliver reliable, high-quality performance.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and installers throughout North America.
- Manufactured with NSF 61-listed materials (potable water tanks and accessories)
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- 100% premium resin and fiberglass (no fillers)
- Available in underground and aboveground models
- Available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Flexible design options
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of accessories available
- Not limited by burial depth or water table
- Available in capacities up to 60,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 227,000 liters in Canada
- 30-year limited warranty
Crafted for performance, flexibility & safety
Discover the benefits of our advanced fluid storage technology and product expertise for enhancing system design and extending project lifecycle performance.