Onsite Wastewater Tanks
We offer reliable wastewater storage you can trust
ZCL | Xerxes onsite wastewater tanks protect communities and the environment with sustainable, long-lasting septic and wastewater storage. Built to be reliable and highly efficient, our fiberglass tanks offer customers watertight, corrosion-resistant storage for their systems. ZCL | Xerxes wastewater tanks are ideal for private residence installations, as well as community, municipal, industrial and commercial applications. Our tanks can be designed and configured to meet a range of flows, capacities and site requirements. Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and installers throughout North America.
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- 100% premium resin and fiberglass (no fillers)
- Available in one-piece, factory-manufactured units
- Available in underground and aboveground models
- Available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Flexible design options that accept pump vaults, screens and custom secondary treatment systems
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of accessories available
- Not limited by burial depth or water table
- Optional field tests before and after installation (for most designs)
- Available in capacities up to 60,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 227,000 liters in Canada
Crafted for performance, flexibility & safety
Discover the benefits of our advanced fluid storage technology and product expertise for enhancing system design and extending project lifecycle performance.