Choose high efficiency for oil-water separation
ZCL | Xerxes oil-water separators offer high-efficiency, long-lasting solutions for managing water and effluent runoff from parking lots or equipment washdown stations. ZCL | Xerxes underground oil-water separators are designed to remove free-floating oils and settlable solids from oil-water mixtures. Tank designers can select the appropriate flow rate and spill capacity for their specific needs, making ZCL | Xerxes tanks an ideal long-term solution for a variety of sites and applications, including vehicle repair garages, bulk fuel plants, truck stops and other industrial and commercial sites. Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and installers throughout North America.
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- 100% premium resin and fiberglass (no fillers)
- Available in underground and aboveground models
- Available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- UL-listed (2215) and ULC-listed (656) models available
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Flexible design options
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of accessories available
- Not limited by burial depth or water table
- Smooth cylindrical interior shape is easy to clean
- Cylindrical design provides a longer flow pattern for better separation
- Available in capacities up to 30,000 gallons in the US (for UL-2215 tanks)
- Available in capacities up to 113,000 liters in Canada (for ULC-656 tanks)
- 30-year limited warranty
Crafted for performance, flexibility & safety
Discover the benefits of our advanced fluid storage technology and product expertise for enhancing system design and extending project lifecycle performance.