Industrial Wastewater Tanks
Customized and secure liquid chemical storage
ZCL | Xerxes aboveground and underground liquid chemical storage tanks are custom-designed and custom-fabricated, using premium resin systems designed to meet your project’s specific site and storage requirements. Our tanks can be manufactured to store materials such as aqueous film-forming foam (AFFF) and other hazardous chemicals. They are also ideal as holding tanks for industrial/commercial washdown, emergency spills, leachate and hospital decontamination materials.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and installers throughout North America.
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- 100% premium resin and fiberglass (no fillers)
- Resin system specifically designed for your application
- Available in underground and aboveground models
- Available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of accessories available
- Not limited by burial depth or water table
- Available in capacities up to 60,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 227,000 liters in Canada
- Meets ASTM D3299 standard
- Meets ASTM D4097 standard
- Meets API 12P standard
- Meets CGSB 41-GP-22 standard
Crafted for performance, flexibility & safety
Discover the benefits of our advanced fluid storage technology and product expertise for enhancing system design and extending project lifecycle performance.