Fire Protection Tanks
Fiberglass tanks are the tanks of choice for standby water storage
System designers and installers know that the best standby sources of water for fire protection needs are stored in an underground or aboveground fiberglass tank. Our watertight tanks are the reliable, long-term solution for safely storing water – and protecting it from freezing conditions – whether the location is inside a facility or in a nearby underground site. ZCL | Xerxes has a proven track record of designing and manufacturing watertight tanks, with hundreds of thousands of long-term installations throughout North America. Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and installers throughout North America.
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- 100% premium resin and fiberglass (no fillers)
- Available in underground and aboveground models
- Available in single-wall, double-wall and triple-wall models
- Option available manufactured with NSF 61-listed materials (for potable water)
- Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 22 and 1142 standards
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Flexible design options including pump vaults, bottom sumps, anti-vortex plates and suction tubes
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Not limited by burial depth or water table
Crafted for performance, flexibility & safety
Discover the benefits of our advanced fluid storage technology and product expertise for enhancing system design and extending project lifecycle performance.