Tank Upgrade System
We have a solution for when a traditional tank replacement is a challenge
ZCL | Xerxes has an easy, cost-effective alternative when a single-wall tank needs secondary containment, and removing the original tank and installing a new one is impossible or cost-prohibitive. Our unique tank upgrade option, the Phoenix System® is the answer – to remedy a leaking steel tank, to make a tank compatible with new biofuels or simply to add secondary containment to a single-wall tank.
The ZCL | Xerxes tank Phoenix System is installed inside the tank and involves applying two fiberglass laminates bonded with our unique 3D glass fabric, Parabeam® between them, creating a monitorable interstice. After the tank conversion is complete, a dry or hydrostatic monitoring system can be added to provide leak detection.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- 100% premium fiberglass and resin system
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- 3D glass fabric (Parabeam®) bonds laminate walls for added strength
- Customized to fit many existing tanks
- Easy, quick installation with minimal site disturbance
- Quicker upgrade alternative than tank replacement
- Suitable for both fiberglass and steel tanks