Our oil-water separators are efficient and long-lasting
The ZCL | Xerxes underground oil-water separator (OWS) provides an efficient, long-lasting solution for removing free-floating oils and settlable sands from oil-water mixtures in a variety of applications. Our tank is the perfect solution for managing water and effluent runoff in sites such as parking lots and equipment washdown stations. The coalescer technology in our oil-water separator removes oil droplets to a size of 20 microns or larger.
Customers can select the appropriate flow rate and spill capacity for their specific needs, making ZCL | Xerxes tanks ideal for a variety of sites and applications, including vehicle repair garages, bulk fuel plants, truck stops and commercial parking lots. Performance of a ZCL | Xerxes oil-water separator is enhanced with the addition of a liquid-level monitoring system to gauge the oil level. Our separators are available in UL-listed and ULC-listed models, making tank owners and project designers confident that the effluent performance data has been third-party validated.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- UL-listed (2215) and ULC-listed (656) models available
- 100% premium fiberglass and resin
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- Single-wall and double-wall models
- Structurally strong cylindrical tank with integral rib construction
- Flexible design options
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Smooth interior cylindrical shape for easier cleaning
- Increased separation time with long tank design
- Even flow through vessel with baffle to guide influent
- Variety of accessories available
- Available in capacities up to 30,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 113,000 liters in Canada
Crafted for performance, flexibility & safety
Discover the benefits of our advanced fluid storage technology and product expertise for enhancing system design and extending project lifecycle performance.