Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tanks
Our tanks handle the storage requirements of diesel exhaust fluid
ZCL | Xerxes has become a leading provider of DEF tanks in truck stops and vehicle fleet fuel facilities in the relatively short time diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) has been in demand in North America. Many fueling facilities now need to add bulk storage of DEF to meet the growing number of cars, SUVs, trucks, vans and buses with diesel engines requiring DEF.
Underground storage of DEF has clear advantages over aboveground storage because of the product’s specific temperature requirements. To ensure product integrity, DEF must not be exposed to temperatures below 12°F [11°C] and above 77°F [25°C]. Using a ZCL | Xerxes fiberglass underground tank avoids the need for protective coatings or linings, special equipment and costly maintenance to protect the integrity of the product. Underground DEF tanks also allow for storage of larger capacities than aboveground tanks, while avoiding unsightly, space-consuming aboveground installations.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- 100% premium fiberglass and resin
- Single-wall and double-wall models available
- UL label available for future product storage flexibility
- Cylindrical tank with integral rib construction
- Extensive third-party compatibility testing
- Lightweight so easy to ship and easy to install
- Designed to withstand surface H-20 and HS-20 axle loads
- Stainless steel fittings, manway covers and striker plates
- Available in capacities up to 50,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 155,000 liters in Canada
- 30-year limited warranty