Our containment sumps offer the same benefits as our tanks
Double-wall fuel installations generally require containment sumps that provide secondary containment around tank fittings and manways. Customers choose fiberglass sumps and collars for the same reasons they choose our tanks. Made of corrosion-resistant fiberglass and compatible with the same fuels as our tanks, ZCL | Xerxes sumps are reliable and designed for the highly corrosive sump environment that exists when used with tanks storing biofuels. With changes to state and federal regulations, many tank owners and system designers consider the use of double-wall sumps and collars to avoid costly sump testing requirements. ZCL | Xerxes offers a variety of engineered fiberglass sump models with custom-matched collars to accommodate various customer needs.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- Double-wall and single-wall models
- Double-wall sump may eliminate need for periodic integrity testing
- Flat-sided (8-sided design) and round models for various piping layouts
- Dry and hydrostatic monitoring options for double-wall models
- Designed to minimize false alarms due to reservoir-level changes
- Watertight lid, friction-fit cover and open top options
- Diameters of 42 and 48 inches
- Heights of 36 to 72 inches
- Field-adjustable heights
- Custom options